Now Hiring: Office Ninja
As the Office Ninja, you will be managing daily operations of our small close-knit staff, the Crew LaLa retail boutique, and production headquarters.
- Coordinate and prepare the weekly production schedule of orders needed to be completed by the Production Department. Will work closely with Production Manager to ensure orders are completed on schedule
- Handle all customer inquiries and correspondence
- Ensure staff is adhering to office policies and procedures on a daily basis
- Maintain e-commerce websites: shopify and etsy accounts
- Assist Company Owner with projects/tasks as requested
- Responsible for maintaining inventory of office supplies and ordering products/supplies as needed
- Final quality control check over all orders before shipping occurs
- Package and ship all orders once complete
- Maintain stock of inventory in boutique
- Coordinate scheduling for events, meetings, photoshoots etc.
- Maintain wholesale accounts and generate new accounts/partnerships
- Complete errands as needed on a weekly basis such as delivering items to post office, picking up orders etc.
- Assist owner with minor HR responsibilities and accounting tasks such as overseeing employee time cards, paying bills etc.
- Handle outside donations/sponsorships for events
Qualifications and Key Attributes:
- Proven office management or administrative assistant experience preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Superior communication and customer service expertise required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to oversee and work in a small tight-knit environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience in ecommerce-based website maintenance
Job Type: Full-time
To apply: Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.